Friday, May 22, 2009

What it Takes to Earn Big Bucks with AdSense

The general idea of Google AdSense is very, very simple: drop some code on
your web pages and when people click the ads, you make money.
But there are a number of important questions to ask when building sites so
that you earn the most money for your time and effort. The most important
of those questions are:
1. How do I design a site so that will get the most clicks?
2. What topics are the most valuable and will earn me the most money?
3. How can I track the results of my efforts to see where I can expand
and improve?
Those are the big questions. And there are good answers to those
questions!

4 comments:

  1. nice blog...I'm waitingfor your advices about these questions..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time visit your blog. Your topic is really good.
    For the post, you just want your readers to get this question? No solutions here. Try to make a complete article my friend. Thanks for your great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup, you're right... I wonder myself how should I do all of those things..

    Great content... I really hope you'll post the answers of the questions.. ;>>


    _________________
    http://my-only-fashion.blogspot.com/
    http://my-private-things.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete